FurRag forums
August 18, 2017, 04:32:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Demise of Tyranny - One Man Can Make a Difference (Humor)  (Read 1441 times)
poisonpen

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2013, 06:24:16 PM »

After years of tyranny the dreaded Red Pen Wielders have disappeared from this site.   After waging a protracted one man battle with the forces of evil right within their stronghold (this Forum) I finally vanquished these destroyers of hopes, dreams and creativity. 

After being routed the Red Pen Wielders have shed their titles and gone underground.  But vigilance is still necessary, even though they are now incognito they are still present, armed with their trusty red pens and extremely dangerous.  LOL

Of course the powers that be and the members formerly known as Red Pen Wielders will not find this amusing, but they have never been accused of having a sense of humor…
Jacky

Dabbler

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 06:43:12 PM »

Curses. Our evil private critique group plans are foiled. You win this time, Poisonpen Man, but while there's red ink in my pen to wield, beware. Beware.
poisonpen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 07:01:33 PM »

Shocked

This must be some kind of a trick.  You must be pretending to have a sense of humor just to lull me to sleep.  But I won't fall for it, I must keep constant vigilance while you guys regroup!  I will not let darkness rise again... LOL
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 07:07:44 PM by poisonpen » Logged
Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 10:49:28 PM »

Well, it seems like we were accused of everything except having a sense of humor. For someone who spends his days making people groan into their open hands, it kinda hurt.

poisonpen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 01:24:36 AM »

Well what do you expect when you are a member of an evil secret order dedicated at quashing the hopes, dreams and creativity of the newbies.  Or is that what you make your jokes about? Grin
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 01:31:18 AM by poisonpen » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: