FurRag forums
June 23, 2017, 12:06:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: in welcoming  (Read 1601 times)
ShotgunKid

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2013, 04:02:10 AM »

(Okay, first impressions - can't mess this up!)

Hello. To start, I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm ShotgunKid, space-advocate, chocolate-milk fan, and white tiger. What else? I'm seeking to pursue a career in biomedicine, and I aspire to become one of the first Mars astronauts. I'm usually silent, because I have trouble expressing myself, or I'm fearful of offending or alienating somebody, or I fear my words will be misinterpreted. I also want to start a secondary career/hobby in furry writing, and this is sort of the beginning of that, I guess. I've been working on a couple of small projects, which I hope to finish later this year.

(Uh.. do I add anything here?)
poisonpen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 07:47:32 PM »

Welcome to FurRag.  Don't be so nervous about expressing yourself.  That is what is so great about having a pen name, you can say anything or write anything you want without being self-conscious.  I hope you have as much fun writing as I do.  My only regret is that I waited until I was 49 years old to start.
Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 09:53:37 AM »

I doubt there’s a way to mess up an introduction, ShotgunKid, short of trying really hard to — and I think you’re pretty safe on that regard. Wink So, welcome here!

Jacky

Dabbler

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 06:28:14 PM »

Welcome shotgunkid. Good luck on your projects; I look forward to giving them a look when you post them.
Quinn Yellowfox
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 06:07:07 AM »

Howdy ShotgunKid,

I'm Quinn--Mad scientist, scotch drinking, desert loving, Yellowfox. Pleased to make your acquaintence.

You're among friends, so don't be afraid to speak your mind. No one will hold it against you here. We share the same passion and understand. Opening yourself up to artistic criticism is tough to do and we've all done it. I hope you have the courage to express yourself freely. It's a cherished quality.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." Roald Dahl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: