FurRag forums
August 23, 2017, 12:29:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Features of a Foozzzball.  (Read 1312 times)
foozzzball

Lazy. And fuzzy. Mainly Lazy.

View Profile WWW
« on: September 27, 2007, 09:17:43 PM »

Well, joining in on the rush to introduce ourselves...

I am Fooz. I write. My favourite thing to read and write is probably science fiction, varying from the very old - like H.G. Wells - to the golden age - like Isaac Asimov - to the cyberpunks - like William Gibson and Neal Stephenson - to the plain out weird. But I have problems with a lot of current transhumanist sci fi because I think it's essentially veering rapidly into fantasy, particularly in terms of nanotechnology, because swarms of microscopic robots fixated on one goal exist, and they're called (variously) bacteria and fungi.

I also like fantasy, but less than science fiction.

I tend to write furry-related stuff because of the weird variance you get in terms of setting. You can paint large issues like racial tension in rather concrete terms, and have wildly alien cultures.

I am trying to get myself off writing explicit sex and more towards somewhat more PG work, which isn't something that I had a place to post before I found FurRag.

I mainly write furry stuff for the kudos, but I wouldn't mind making money with it eventually. Ultimately, though, kudos are pretty freaking awesome.

I don't really have a fursona, but I'm sure I'll end up with one eventually.

And now for the properties of Foozzzballs. (See if you can spot the joke.)

--

A) They are fuzzy.

B) They are lazy.

C)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 09:21:23 PM by foozzzball » Logged
Everace

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 11:03:38 PM »

Asimov = Best Sci-Fi writer I've ever read.  (Granted I don't read alot of Sci-Fi, but the guy's good.  Despite the gratuitous sex and/or melting in almost all of his novels.  Or maybe because of it...?)  Hrm... anyway, speaking of 'best authors,' I seem to recall naming somebody from furrag my favorite of the entire community thus far.  Who in the heck was that, anyway?
    Tsk, no matter.  To anyone who cares to view this thread, take a look at a little story called 'City Mouse' on furrag.  Then read all the other Stories of San Iadras.  I can say that at the very least you definitely won't regret it.

My avatars?  Think of them as multiple personality disorder in a good way.
foozzzball

Lazy. And fuzzy. Mainly Lazy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 11:08:38 PM »

That warm, fuzzy feeling I'm getting now?

Kudos. It's why they are the win. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: