FurRag forums
August 16, 2017, 03:04:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1499 times)
Lonely Wolf

Alone by choice

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2013, 07:09:06 PM »

Hello, Lonely Wolf here, I'm not a good author, and I'd like motivation, but if you need me, please message!

"I cannot tell my story without going a long way back"
-Hermann Hesse
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 08:09:30 PM »

Welcome to the forum.

Motivation? Do you mean something like writing prompts or suggestions? Or someone threatening to pull your tail hairs out one by one?  Grin

We go for encouragement here rather than torture, I promise.

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
Nights Angel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 04:11:03 AM »

Hello, Lonely Wolf here, I'm not a good author, and I'd like motivation, but if you need me, please message!
Hello. I'm Night's Angel, i wouldn't say i'm good myself. but that is one thing i have seen on furrag. you don't have to be. just tell a story and let it do it's own thing

Think what you want. I might have a better idea
Quinn Yellowfox
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 04:39:25 AM »

Hello. I'm Night's Angel, i wouldn't say i'm good myself. but that is one thing i have seen on furrag. you don't have to be. just tell a story and let it do it's own thing

Thank you Nights Angel for the profound encouragement.

When I was in the military, I used to tell people: Excellence is made of experience. Experience is made of mistakes. We all make lots of mistakes. Those who succeed turn mistakes into lessons.

Feel free to tell your stories, read others, think about what can be done better and improve. the best way to improve is to share your opinion. When you tell someone what you like and dislike in a story, you see your own strengths and weaknesses more clearly.

Sorry that you found the site in a time of turmoil. Normalcy is subjective and sadly fleeting.

Quinn

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." Roald Dahl
Ritenour

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 10:35:54 AM »

Hi Lonely Wolf where can we read your stuff?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: