FurRag forums
August 18, 2017, 04:32:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: If a new site opens to fill the void left by FurRag, what should it be like?  (Voting closed: January 03, 2014, 09:04:59 PM)
Open crit circle--let anyone post/critique anything. - 6 (54.5%)
Open archive of any completed work - 3 (27.3%)
Juried archive of selected works--a magazine of sorts. - 1 (9.1%)
The archive should be restricted to members only. - 1 (9.1%)
I would pay a small amount to become a member. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking forward  (Read 1039 times)
Quinn Yellowfox
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2013, 10:04:59 PM »

The intention of this poll is to get a feel for what writers and readers want. What is lacking? How can we meet the needs of our community best?

Please use one of your 3 votes for one of the first 3 choices. You should use your 2 remaining votes for items 4 and/or 5.

The thread is open for discussion. What do you want to see in the future. How can we build upon FurRag's successes and avoid failures.

If you are interested in taking an active role, please IM me directly.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." Roald Dahl
IronJack

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 02:11:54 AM »

I have to be honest in saying that I would personally love to see FurRag continue in some manner. Compared to some other sites, it was easy to navigate, there was no concern about forgetting what story you were on or at what point due to the ease of use, and it focused on writing. While I like furry art as much as anyone else, I'm an avid reader and prefer that venue for my furry fix. The layout was intelligent, concise without extra fluff and if I could navigate it, being a 'Grey Muzzle', I know that others who have issues resulting from a variety of limitations or challenges should also have found it so as well.
  Here's hoping...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: