FurRag forums
August 18, 2017, 01:19:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 249
  Print  
Author Topic: Barrag  (Read 254550 times)
Homo_fictious

I has cookie. *nomnomnom*

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 09:37:40 AM »

Homo_fictious hurries to deliver some coffee to his companion. He manages to get Quinn to guzzle it down before scooping him up in his arms. Homo_fictious gently lays Quinn down on a soft sofa in the corner. He returned to Kail's side.

"He should sleep it off for a couple of hours, come on, lets go watch an anime."

Walks kail out of the room.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter.
Everace

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007, 03:18:39 PM »

Robert pokes his head in through a window suddenly.

"Did somebody say anime?"  He reaches into his vest with both hands and pulls out what appears to be a cingle CD in each hand.  He then flicks his wrists to reveal two spreads of CDs; apparently the full collections of Full Metal Panic, Twelve Kingdoms, Elfin Lied, and Kanon.

"I may have one or two of interest."

My avatars?  Think of them as multiple personality disorder in a good way.
Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 10:06:27 AM »

Homo_fictious stands gawking at everace with a wide eyes and rather shocked expression. Before Everace can react, Homo_fictious jumps ontop of him and drags him to the other couch at the end of the room.

"FULL METAL PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kail sits down with him and Homo_fictious drapes an arm over his lovers shoulder.

together they sit in silence as the opening theme tune of FMP reachers their furry ears.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter.
Everace

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 11:01:53 PM »

"Ow..."  Everace straightens himself out and rubs his arm moodily.  He shoots an irate glare at the fox fur sitting beside him, whose ears are twitching randomly to the sounds of the FMP episode.  "You probably could have just asked me for the CD, you know."  He almost jumps out of his seat when his complaint is immediately shushed by a large panther fur sitting on the floor beside him.  "Shiv!"  His voice drops to a whisper.  "Geez, you trying to give me a heart attack?  Why are you here so suddenly, anyway?" 
    Shiv merely smiles, while onscreen Sousuke clearly states, "It's just a coincidence."

Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 08:03:39 AM »

Homo_fictious glances an apolagetic look in Everace's direction before tuning back to the screen. He sit's captivated as Sousuke tears through an enemy armslave.

Homo_fictious also glances a perculier look at the newcomer beside the couch.

(V)

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 09:20:03 AM »

I feel I must apolagise for my lack of posting as of late. An anoyying virus was impeding my access.

Ah! FMP, always an entertainment.

*sits down with the others and watches the TV*
Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 10:13:40 AM »

"Welcome V." Homo_fictious replies as the masked veteran sit's down beside the couch.

Another armslave on the screen is torn to pieces by a sniper shot.

"Nice shot." Kail muttered beside him.

Squeezing his lover tight, Homo_fictious watched the TV.

Everace

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2007, 10:44:08 PM »

A fly begins to buzz around Shiv's left ear, bringing a look of utter annoyance to his face.  He watches as it moves away and begins making random patterns in the air just a few feet in front of him.  Slowly his expression sinks into a snarl, his eyes locked on the offending insect, and his hand drops to the hilt of the curved blade at his waist. 
    Everace notices just in time to cry out, "Shiv, wait!" as the panther fur lunges forward while drawing his sword, splitting the little bug neatly in two.  Sadly, he also cleaves through both the DVD player and the TV, ending the FMP episode rather abruptly.  He looks at the broken machinery, then back at the people who had gathered to watch the show.  His expression resembles that of a naughty child who'd just been caught.
    "I... have to go now."  Is all he says before gliding smoothly out the window.  All eyes then turn to Everace, who sighs and digs out his wallet.

Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2007, 08:36:33 AM »

Undecided

Homo_fictious stares sombly at Everace. He reaches a hand out and rests it on Everace's halting his retrieval of money from his wallet.

"Don't pay for it." He says lightly. "On the other forums I go on I'm a sorcerer, I can easily fix this. But your friend that just ran away will owe us all drinks. I can repair the DVD player...but not the disk. I can't replace the data lost. so your friend WILL have to buy a new one."

Glances at the dead bug.

"Was a good swing tho. Still, you shouldn't harm animals like that, even if it is a fly. He should have just swattered it away."

Homo_fictious turned his attention to the broken player.

Spreading his arms out wide he began to mutter some words in ancient greek.

"?? HuhHuh? Huh?? Huh?? Huh HuhHuh ?? Huh?? ?? Huh?,
?? HuhHuh Huh HuhHuh ? HuhHuh ? Huh? Huh? Huh,
?? Huh?? ?? Huh? Huh?? Huh HuhHuh HuhHuhHuhHuh Huh HuhHuh? Huh Huh?? HuhHuh??,
Huh HuhHuh Huh,
HuhHuh??!"

Translation:
*Thy darkness of light may take hold of the,
Tempest of time I command thy nature,
Take hold of this object and turn back it's fault,
Bring it life,
REPAIR!*

A dark aura surrounds the player and slowly it begins to fix itself. Cracks and crevices were recealed, wires blended together once again and a small light blinked back on.

The disc repaired itself but the data remained damaged.

"The disc may be whole, but I doubt it will work again. I'm only a low level sorcerer on the forums, I do have this creature inside me I call erebus. He holds most my power, I don't let him out because I can't control him. Well, I hope you can replace the disc somehow. Can we watch a different one, maybe FMP Fumafuu. I love the bontacoon. he he."

Sits back down on the sofa.

Everace

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2007, 11:27:56 PM »

Everace's mouth has been hanging open ever since the magical repair job on the formerly sundered devices.  Finally he manages to collect his wits, turning to Homo_fictious with an excited smile.
    "Wow, that's really something!  All I can do is summon my avatars..."  With that he snaps his fingers and Shiv reappears in the room.  He was obviously running full speed and, as he was summoned in mid-stride, he proceeds to slam head first into the wall.  Everace watches with mild concern as he sinks to the ground.  "Hrm... sorry about that, Shiv."  The panther groans and rolls over, breathing hard.
    "H... hate it... when you do that."  Everace crouches beside his prone avatar and starts trying to help him up.
    "Well you can't just skip out after busting up somebody else's stuff.  You know you owe us drinks all around... I don't suppose you have any money?"  With Everace's help, the large feline manages to rise to a sitting position.
    "Not exactly."  Shiv confirms.  Everace considers for a moment before his eyes light mischeviously.
    "Well then, maybe you can sing for your supper!"  He turns back to Homo_fictious.  "What do you say?  Shiv's experience mostly falls in with assassination and combat, but I'm sure he could take care of something around here worth a round of drinks."

Kail Magsent

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2007, 11:29:10 AM »

Kail thinks for a moment. His furry tail swishing back and fourth as he ponders.

"He could..." Kail starts. "...do karaoke with us." Kail chuckles innocently.

Kail starts jumping up and down on the spot.

"KARAOKE!!!!!!" He squeals.

Grabbing Shiv's paws, Kail drags him onto the stage.

Kail gives him a very evil glare. Holding out his hand a grim scyth appears in a puff of black smoke.

"Start singin'!" His voice is dark and the intimidation is only applified by the presence of a dark look in his blue eyes.

Homo_fictious's boyfriend and general reviewer at your service.
Everace

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2007, 11:27:46 PM »

Shiv's face shows mild irritation as he is hauled onstage, but it falls instantly into a stony 'work' mask when the scythe appears.  There is a blur of movement and a flash of silver, after which both Kail and Shiv are standing exactly as they were without any apparent change.  Then the blade of the farming tool slips from the pole and falls point first into the floor.  Everace lets out a sigh.
    "Shiv, settle down."  The panther frowns.
    "He is impolite.  I don't want to sing for him."  Everace cocks his head to one side.
    "Mmmm.  You're right.  If he were any worse, he might be the kind of guy who wrecks up a place without any intent to pay for the damages.  Glad we don't know anyone like that, eh?"  The large feline coughs and looks embarrased.  Everace smiles at him.  "Get singing already."  A microphone is pressed into Shiv's hands as the Karaoke machine starts up.
    "W, w, wait!  I don't know this song!"  He watches apprehensively as the first words of 'Wild Thing' begin to appear on the screen.
    "That's because you don't know any songs.  Just do your best and we won't laugh.  Too much."  Everace takes a seat and shakes his head.  "I've seen that guy rush full blooded demons without a second thought, yet here he is getting nervous over Karaoke."

Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2007, 08:57:42 AM »

"Aint it strange what people can be afraid of?" Grin
Homo_fictious sits down beside Everace.
Turns his attention to Shiv.
"Just read the lyrics on the display." He called, attempting not to laugh as Shiv began to go a distinct shade of red beneath his fur.

Everace

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2007, 12:43:38 PM »

Shiv begins his 'song' in a pleasantly deep baritone, and even tries to improvise a tune.  Unfortunately, as it becomes quite clear in a matter of moments, he wouldn't know the proper pitch if it bit him in the tail.  He seems to stagger randomly from one note to the next, finally ending his catastrophic performance by holding a high note well outside his range that eventually causes his voice to crack.  Everace stands slowly and approaches him; Shiv lowers the mike to speak,
    "Did I do ok?"
    "Y, yes."  Everace barely manages to say with a straight face as he gingerly removes the microphone from Shiv's hands.  "Go ahead and sit down, now."
    "Thanks.  I'm sure you'll do even better."  Shiv vaults into the audience and commandeers Everace's former seat next to Homo_fictious, leaving his 'master' alone onstage.
    "Wait... me?"  Everace takes on a distinct 'deer-in-headlights' look as he realizes he still holding the mike that he'd taken from Shiv.

Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2007, 01:27:00 PM »

Grin"Come on Everace!" Homo_fictious called out from the couch with a large grin slapped on his face. "Show us how it's done."

Homo_fictious made a mental note to bring a cam-corder next time.

edit: "Annoyingly I have to go. I'll see everyone on monday." Homo_fictious say. He motions for Kail to follow and the two of them walk out, hand in hand.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 02:51:15 PM by Homo_fictious » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 249
  Print  

Jump to: