FurRag forums
June 23, 2017, 12:09:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Relationship and stereotype discussion  (Read 21377 times)
Homo_fictious

I has cookie. *nomnomnom*

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2007, 10:18:22 AM »

Shocked It's happening!!!!

I can't believe it. I'm going stereotype. According to everyone else (I myself do not notice it at all)..but aparently...I'M DEVELOPING A LISP!!!!!

I'm giving fashion advice!
I said 'Fabulous' a few days ago...FABULOUS!
I'm talking in a slight slur (apparantly).

I'M GOING STEREOTYPE!!!!

Cry Help me.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 01:18:16 PM by Homo_fictious » Logged

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter.
Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 10:30:00 AM »

Well, I've just bought a tight fitting t-shirt while I'm a fan of ample clothes. And also, I've started growing up long hair. Scares my mother to no ends.

Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 10:37:03 AM »

*shudderes at the thought of really tight t-shirts*

please don't tease me. lol.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter.
Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 10:55:04 AM »

*chuckles*
Sorry buddy, I'm already taken.

As for my little habits people find annoying sometimes : I hate grammar and vocabulary errors. In all 3 languages, and wherever : e-mails, IMs, stories, newspapers, spoken language...

Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 11:03:43 AM »

*chuckles*
Sorry buddy, I'm already taken.

As for my little habits people find annoying sometimes : I hate grammar and vocabulary errors. In all 3 languages, and wherever : e-mails, IMs, stories, newspapers, spoken language...

You sound like Kail. lol.

He's always telling me to speak 'PROPER ENGLISH'. lol.

don't worry, I'm taken too.

so...LGBT or Styraight. I never did find out.

Although because you like wearing tight tops I'm thinking more towards the first catagory. lol. sorry if I'm mystaken.

Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 11:13:13 AM »

"I'm not gay but my boyfriend is".
Hehe, let's see : I'm male, have a boyfriend, and think having to touch any female private parts would be the worst kind of torture ever. So you have three guesses Wink
As for tight tops, I'm not a fan of them. As I said, I prefer ample clothes, but that one just seemed too nice to let it go. Anything to break the cursed "nerd look" that stuck to me for so many years.

Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 11:27:00 AM »

hey!

I'll have you know that I consider some nerds quite cute. lol.

Is this site just a magnet for we homosexuals or what.

I'm gay.
Will Wolfs gay.
Your gay.

EVERYONE'S GAY AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!

sorry. lol.

So tell me a little about yourself. do you have a lisp? (I put a curse on all those that speak with a lisp) lol.

Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 11:55:48 AM »

Let's see... Aged 23, more of a drawing artist than an actual writer, I've got great-grandparents coming from 3 different continents (and sadly it shows), almost quadrilingual, currently working as a computer graphist/designer, ...
My boyfriend's 22, living about... let's see... 11,000 miles from here, more or less. Yes we're crazy enough to hope it'll work.

I'm sorry to tell you I barely ever match the stereotype Tongue No lisp, no real feminine manners, calm and discreet character in RL.

Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 12:01:50 PM »

thats okay. I find stereotypes only good for comical amusement. lol.

THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT TO BECOME ONE!

Well I'm 17. In a good relationship and about as 'outofthecloset' as possible.

What about you. are you a closetcase or free and proud like me?
Going on your age I'd say free and proud.

Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 12:07:19 PM »

Mind you, I was pretty closeted until a few months before turning 22. Now... I'm out to everyone who matter : parents, younger brother, closest cousins, closest friends. For most others I'm going at it on a need-to-know basis Grin
I'd say I'm not all that proud of being gay, but I don't see why I should be ashamed of it either. Just as long as I don't get prematurely kicked out of home Tongue

Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 12:11:07 PM »

he he he.

Well...my version of being out the closet is a bit more...OUT THE CLOSET! lol.

A perfect example is when I first came out to the hole town I live in. I took kail by the hand. Parraded through town not really giving a shit about the taunts and cusses thrown at me from the various morons that live here, I took Kail to the most public park bench I could find. And we made out for 3 whole hours.

I must say it was the most fun I have ever had in my life. lol.

Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 12:17:19 PM »

Let me tell you you've got some balls there.
The first really visible sign I've ever given was that I've hung above my bed a picture I received for my birthday about a month ago. And putting another copy of it as a decoration on my drawing tablet. And not even hiding from people anymore while drawing what I plan to be a part of my boyfriend's B-Day gift (no clothes, but no naughty parts either... for now Wink )

Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 12:21:17 PM »

not really...I was just sick to death of living a half life.

I live in a small town full of bad people. I've had enough taunts and teasing to last me a lifetime. Sufice to say...I was depressed. What was making me more depressed was that I couldn't walk down the street holding the boy I loves hand for fear of rejection.

But then I realised that I had been reject my entire life so far...so things wouldn't actually be that different. lol.

So I did it. And I would do it again. in fact I do it often. lol.

So what was the picture of?

Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 12:28:28 PM »

Oh, it's still a work in progress. A picture with both our fursonas enjoying an intimate, sensual moment. No naughty parts visible for the sake of my brother's eyes, but no clothes either for the sake of making him blush for hours. Grin
I was planning on making two full suggestive colored pictures, and maybe, if the mood's right, a few EVEN MORE suggestive sketches.

Homo_fictious

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 12:32:45 PM »

you can make your brother blush by showing him suggestive images of two guys? Huh

Sad Shocked Cool Grin

Do you think he's...you know....beginner closet?

he he he.

If I ever somehow have a child...he is soooo gonna be gay. THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO COOL! I have no idea why it would be cool...it just would.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: