FurRag forums
August 17, 2017, 11:38:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Halfway point: Everyone up to 25,000 words at least?  (Read 1565 times)
bengoodridge

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2007, 12:38:31 AM »

Actually, it's a little after the halfway point, and I'm a little above 25,000 words. It's looking good so far.

I'm laboring like a Trojan at the gates of mine, primarily because Alex is going to start throwing me ROAR 2 submissions in fairly short order when this creative death march is through. (I should live so long.) The window I was promised was one month - no more, no less.

...If I'm working this hard, shouldn't I be richer?

Love, Ben
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 05:25:06 PM »

Aww, it's not a death march, Ben. Think of it as a little disciplinary exercise. Like the military: count off those words, one, two, three...

I'm still keeping up (29,000+ words right now) and having a good time with this year's story as well.

Of course, I'm eager to hear about ROAR volume 2 as well, but I won't chew on your tail until after the holidays are over at least.

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: