FurRag forums
July 20, 2017, 10:38:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FC.  (Read 2421 times)
Mongoose

"To live is to die, a little, each day."

View Profile
FC.
« on: February 18, 2008, 08:25:13 PM »

Curious, did anyone else attend?

It was my first con and I had a lot more fun than I thought I would. In fact, I'm almost... almost not embarrassed of being a furry now. Although, I think we still have some bad apples... and some problems with moderation.

Meeting Mr. Vance, I think, was the highlight of my stay. I attended some of the other writing panels... in fear of upsetting someone, I won't express my opinions, but, boot camp was throughly entertaining. I do believe we didn't have enough time, I still feel like there were many things we didn't cover.

Despite the short hospital visit on the way home, I was inspired. I've actually been sitting down to write and producing work. It's amazing. It used to take me months to sit and type a few hundred words. Although, I still have trouble at times, I can't describe things well and it frustrates me, especially when it comes down to something important.

I actually have a goal in life now, besides moving off this decaying island. I want to have my work published by Bad Dog Books. I'm reminded, every time I look on the side of my desk and spot the pile of BDB Business cards. Too bad AC is so expensive, otherwise, I think I'd further build up my collection.

I think the only thing I regret is that I didn't dash up and stick a few dollar bills in Alex's pants when I got him to take of his shirt.
Osfer
Administrator

Uncrowned King of FurRag and Bad Dog Books.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 05:11:13 AM »

Oh yeah, Mongoose, you have me completely convinced of your heterosexuality now...

Thank you for your kind words, I'm very glad that you appreciated the panels -- and even more glad that you liked them *better* than any others!

So, who else was there, that I missed?
Mongoose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 07:41:16 AM »

I feel like I'm struck with fanboi syndrome. But, I really must say, you're quite the entertaining person! I'd love to invite you for... Tea, I'm not a coffee person, too strong for me.

Besides! I know what you are, Alexis, you can't hide it from me. I can see straight through your clothing. Although, it would help if you would just take it all off.

I was surprised by the amount of furs that attended the panel. I didn't expect to see so many writers. Perhaps we're not as scarce as I originally thought, of course, I see a lot of good roleplayers about, it makes me wonder, how many have actually considered a writing career?

On that note, I see a lot of furs into programming. Programming = Writing? Mayhaps, to a degree.
Osfer
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 02:13:59 PM »

You really, really, really need to stop calling me Alexis...

Smiley
Mongoose

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 05:59:06 PM »

Alright, Since you asked so nicely, Alex.
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 09:10:02 PM »

Alexis?  Tongue

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 06:15:29 AM »

Hey, I got a cousin whose name is Alexis!
Though, people - and his father first - keep calling him "Minus"

Mongoose

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 11:38:13 PM »

See~ I am completely straight. Completely. Not an ounce of gay on this sexy, muscled body.

But, Alex was hot! How could this be? I cannot be gay, no, he must truly be a girl!
Osfer
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 05:09:41 AM »

Don't worry, Mong. Yours will be a swift, just death Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: