FurRag forums
July 20, 2017, 10:38:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Call for submissions  (Read 3934 times)
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 01:17:48 AM »

I think we should move the thread to the "Writer's Office". It has really gotten far afield from readers' issues and may be missed here by people who could make useful contributions. (And I'm as guilty as anyone for having expanded it so far, I admit it.)

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
Poetigress

Panthera tigris libris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 11:58:11 AM »

I'm assuming a moderator is the only one who can move it?  That'd be fine.  Honestly, there really should be a subforum for publication discussion, market news, etc.

And, as the one who started the thread, Smiley I'd like to politely ask that it now be kept just for informational requests, comments about the publication in question, or the like.  This was really only meant to be an announcement to those who might have something to send, so if anyone wants to discuss the more general issues of erotica further, that's fine, but let's start a new thread elsewhere for that.

More stories, poems, and the Thursday Prompt...
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/poetigress
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 02:56:41 PM »

Original "Call for Submissions" post has been copied over to Writer's Office.

The really separate topic of whether or not to write explicit sex scenes has been re-rooted in a separate pot over there. Comments/questions about either should be made there, I guess.

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: