FurRag forums
June 29, 2017, 02:01:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Midwest FurFest  (Read 2849 times)
Quinn Yellowfox
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2010, 01:32:14 AM »

The Midwest FerFest is an annual furry con in the Chicago area held in November. I haven't confirmed, but will probably attend. Naturaly, I'll probably be in the Vulpine and Writers tracks. Let me know if you will be in the area to and maybe we can have a FurRag meet.

http://www.furfest.org/

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." Roald Dahl
Dea M Smith

Welcome to my world. The World of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 01:43:12 AM »

I go but to far anything in NJ?

Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 02:38:37 AM »

See http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/WikiFur_Furry_Central for a list of currently announced conventions. Scroll down, it's far enough down the screen that you may not see it until you do that.

I'm not aware of anything in NJ, but there are conventions in PA and CT each year.

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
zeekgenateer

Normality is abnormal. Abnormality is the norm.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 12:44:35 AM »

I was thinking about it, but I'd want to go to my first convention with friends and well, no one I know would go with me.  I think I'll get a few cons under my belt then plan on going next year.  The big thing keeping me from any cons is not knowing what to expect, and knowing if it will be money well spent to register.  If you have any stories or thoughts on conventions I'd love to hear them.

"And the sign said, 'Long haired freaky people, need not apply.'" Fatboy Slim - Don't Fear the Man
My Steam Profile
Currently: Working on end of semester projects
quoting_mungo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 09:11:12 PM »

MFF is easily my favorite con ever. That said, it'll be a while (as in a few years at least) before I can afford going again, and even when I can afford it, whether I want to go through the hassle depends on what US foreign policy is like at that time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: