FurRag forums
June 23, 2017, 04:57:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decisions Decisions  (Read 1138 times)
The Ghost Tigress

Be nice or I'll sick my holy flying wombats on you

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2010, 10:20:35 PM »

(Okay, here it is, the official thread for my very first CYOA story.  Here you have the chance to vote on the fate of our main character with each chapter.  Red is usually the more aggressive decision, blue usually the more passive, and purple usually somewhere in between.  Some decisions won't seem that big of a deal, but like in life can change everything.  Please keep this for the posting and voting of the story itself.  To comment and critique the story, I'll be posting each part here first: http://forum.furrag.com/index.php/topic,714.msg5722.html Thank you very much for your participation <3 )

Pain.

Sharp, red-hot, nauseating Pain.

I don't consider myself an expert on the subject, but even I know it's not a good sign when that's the first sensation a person gets upon waking.  

Someone was picking up the raw solid nerve my body had turned into.  I tried to open my eyes, but it seemed the Pain was also blinding.  I could barely pick up the sound of a muffled voice.  It was like my ears were stuffed with cotton that had been dunked in alcohol.  I couldn't make out the words at all.  I could make out the tone of voice though.  It sounded angry.  Really angry.  

I tried to struggle, but my body found an entirely new level of agony.  So I stopped and instead silently prayed for the numb oblivion my consciousness had stupidly crawled out of.  

I didn't have to wait long for my prayers to be answered.

There was a sudden sensation of falling.  A shock of cold water.

Then, darkness.

(No choice yet.  That'll come tonight so keep your eyes open!  Please note, this is the only part of the story I have pre-written, so sorry if things get a little rocky.  Again, you can feel free to critique the writing itself here: http://forum.furrag.com/index.php/topic,714.msg5722.html
Yet again, thank you all!)

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.  ~William Wordsworth

Love is the only force strong enough to build entire kingdoms, yet gentle enough to heal the most pained of hearts.  Please, help me heal. ~L. Rosenburg
King_Monkey_666

This pic feels unfinished...REDO!!! XD

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 03:07:28 AM »

Very nice opening! Cheesy

Sorry about not seeing this sooner, but my Internet got cut off for awhile, & Turkey Day/break kept me from getting online elsewhere.

Are you still doing this? It's a shame it's empty, and I'm pretty sure that it's been longer than a week. I'll try, at the very least! (^_^)

Not sure if I'm supposed to pick a color for what may happen next, but I pick...Purple?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: