FurRag forums
June 29, 2017, 08:53:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Talking about Chakat "closed for Chakat lovers."  (Read 11977 times)
Dea M Smith

Welcome to my world. The World of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« on: December 03, 2010, 11:26:58 PM »

Heres the first post to talk about Chakat  and the ways of the Chakat

So i read this  Story called  New Beginnings and its well made.
I read a hentai about it but never seen anyone wight about it. So lets talk about it.

Yukigo Kurosaki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 11:48:46 PM »

Heres the first post to talk about Chakat  and the ways of the Chakat

So i read this  Story called  New Beginnings and its well made.
I read a hentai about it but never seen anyone wight about it. So lets talk about it.

Wait, there's a hentai about Chakats?

Time is the best teacher; unfortunately, it has the habit of killing its pupils.
Dea M Smith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 11:53:06 PM »

yea. You didn't know? It's a few pages shy of a full book but someone beens looking for them and well only parts of it is on the site.  the art work well done and it's full color and well it reminds me of what you made. lol but not all the way. lol here take a look  it's called Dktorzi Comics See here. but other then that i have not seen anyhting elas i found a site thats all about Chakat See here and thats all i got. lol
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 01:07:24 AM by Altivo » Logged

Yukigo Kurosaki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 11:54:41 PM »

yea. You didn't know? It's a few pages shy of a full book but someone beens looking for them and well only parts of it is on the site.  the art work well done and it's full color and well it reminds me of what you made. lol but not all the way. lol here take a look  it's called Dktorzi Comics See here. but other then that i have not seen anyhting elas i found a site thats all about Chakat [urlhttp://www.chakatsden.com/chakat/FT-index.html]See here [/url] and thats all i got. lol

I've got the comprehensive guide here. Believe me, I've been a Chakat lover for a very long time.

Time is the best teacher; unfortunately, it has the habit of killing its pupils.
Dea M Smith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 11:57:33 PM »

haha i just found that to. lol i read it and started to look for more lovely stoies about them . Like mostly them go after males more other then females. like for a longtime mate and this site had a lot of info.  but sometimes it's hard to read with the hir and shi. But i'll get used to it.

Yukigo Kurosaki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 12:02:58 AM »

Those ARE the correct pronouns though.

Dea M Smith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 12:08:51 AM »

i know i was read them and was trying to figure them out.   But lets move one so what gave you the idea of New Beginnings and how long will the story take? you add the real life world part of school and being the new kid in town. But i was a bit shock to see Sylvia give Tyler the chance to take a photo of her tits. It seems at that point something started to move. But the first two parts are about Sylvia. well we be seeing a part about Tyler and his life before the photo? look at me going off like a fox news reporter. lol

Yukigo Kurosaki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 12:16:17 AM »

Lol, as it's shown in Silverpaw's point of view, it might be a bit difficult to show how Tyler lived. But I do promise that eventually you'll get a glimpse of his character. Chapter Three I hope will be out by the end of tonight, and as for the whole series? I have no clue, it'll probably be quite long.

Dea M Smith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2010, 12:21:04 AM »

Well I'll  be reading and posting what I think. Cheesy But I like that names you pick.  But it seems like  Tyler  was a shut in. And ooh by the of tonight cant wait, So what will happen only my little yet big mind can think of.  But did you see the hentai link of the chakat i link to you? i been trying to find part two but no luck.

Yukigo Kurosaki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 12:22:40 AM »

Yeah, and despite the haters, it was hot... *murr*

Dea M Smith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 12:26:55 AM »

hahaha yea a lot of haters but then again no one likes the hole futa on male thing. only a hand full dose. I think of a Chakat  having a full male as a lover is something cazzy and hot to think about, Like ooooooooooooo just got something in my head.

Okay let me ask you this since your well better at this.

A Chakat  becomes a stalker and after a dew days she oh {shi?} i guess goes after a young male wolf. And thats all i got so far. lol But I dont think a Chakat will do that what do you think?

Yukigo Kurosaki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 12:42:41 AM »

Chakat's aren't really stalkers. They're flirtatious, but not desperate.

Dea M Smith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 12:46:46 AM »

flirtatious, HAHA!! Thats true from what i read then how about  flirtatious with the wolf. But just dont get it. lol

Yukigo Kurosaki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 12:53:20 AM »

What exactly are you trying to do?

Dea M Smith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2010, 12:56:26 AM »

I have no clue sometimes i just type what i daydream when I think of things. I read lots of things and your story got me thinking of things and well i wonder what it be like if the male lead the wolf was the last of his kind and all that was left was Chakat something like that. sorry if i pushed this on you with your own work and things. But i been trying to get lots of help and ideas,

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: