FurRag forums
August 18, 2017, 04:33:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for those interesting in doing critiquing/editing services for writers.  (Read 2007 times)
duroc

View Profile WWW
« on: December 06, 2010, 03:57:00 AM »

Howdy, I run the Furry Writers' Guild and I'm looking for those who are interesting in doing critiquing/editing services for writers within the community. As of right now, there are a lot of writers within the fandom, but it can be hard to find someone to help those writers polish their work and get helpful input on their anthropomorphic stories and manuscripts. It's a void that desperately needs to be filled, and I'd like to find individuals interested in doing so. My plan is to create a page on the Furry Writers' Guild website listing the various people and ways to get in touch with them. Obviously, once the page is created, it will be up to the writers to get in touch with the editors and see if something could be worked out (depending on the type of work, length, genre, the level of editing needed, etc.) but I think having such a list would be a good first step. If you're interested or can think of a better way to implement this idea, send me a note on my FA page or email the Guild (furwritersguild@gmail.com). Thank you all for your time.

I'm the administrator of the Furry Writers' Guild.
k9k

Dog, man's best friend....with benefits!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 11:14:03 PM »

umm, that is kinda the mission statement of this entire site.

"It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office."
H. L. Mencken
Yukigo Kurosaki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 11:29:05 PM »

Sure, I'll help at the furry writer guild if you need me, you can find the details of what I can do on the Email I sent.

Time is the best teacher; unfortunately, it has the habit of killing its pupils.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: