FurRag forums
August 17, 2017, 11:40:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 3500 times)
quoting_mungo

View Profile WWW
« on: December 25, 2010, 09:46:06 AM »

I hope you're all having a great holiday!

I'm taking a break from Christmas today, after having celebrated on the 18th and the 24th (the latter being standard practise around these parts), and then I'll be doing Christmas again tomorrow.

zeekgenateer

Normality is abnormal. Abnormality is the norm.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 01:39:22 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone!

Past few days have consisted of frustrating family, but I'm surviving.  It helps when there's good food and you have music to fall back on.  Hope everyone is having a great week and that the snow isn't too vicious.

"And the sign said, 'Long haired freaky people, need not apply.'" Fatboy Slim - Don't Fear the Man
My Steam Profile
Currently: Working on end of semester projects
Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 04:25:13 PM »

Snow? Here? Yesterday, after sweltering with impossibly high temperatures, I got an long, impromptu, copious, natural shower when a thunderstorm erupted while I was walking home Grin

Today for me was a relatively banal Saturday with nothing too special at home. Well, my brother drowned the LAN hub and resents me for preferring relaxation to more work trying to fix it, but that's about all. Oh, and I received a drawing as an unexpected gift.

Reiter

is a writer, dammit!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 05:12:17 PM »

Merry Christmas, everyone! Am at home after nearly 18 hours of flying, I'm half out of my wits, but there are people here and food and good cheer, so its shaping up to be a fine holiday.

Only presidents, editors and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial "we".
- attr. Mark Twain
Dea M Smith

Welcome to my world. The World of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 01:58:07 AM »

Ho ho ho Ho ho ho Ho ho ho Ho ho ho Ho ho ho Ho ho ho  Merry Christmas! ) to all Cheesy

k9k

Dog, man's best friend....with benefits!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 04:27:36 AM »

"It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office."
H. L. Mencken
King_Monkey_666

This pic feels unfinished...REDO!!! XD

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 06:55:04 AM »

Wish I had gotten a laptop so I could work on my story, but Santa's a busy man. Aw, well! Can't be helped. (^_^')

He was nice enough to leave me a $30 gift card and a new awesome-looking hoodie. I just hope it doesn't expire before I get a chance to use it.

Can't wait till after New Years. Know why? That means The Year of the Tiger will no longer have its grip on me! I'll bear it a little more till then. I wonder if The Rabbit will be more forgiving... >.> (Hopefully where cash is concerned.)

So, for the time being, all I can do is wish everyone nothing but the best. Happy Holidays! Smiley
Homo_fictious

I has cookie. *nomnomnom*

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 02:34:38 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

*offers hugs to anyone that wants them*

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter.
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 08:25:32 PM »

Just a little caveat, KM: the year of the rabbit doesn't really start until about the second week of February. The tiger owns January still.

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
King_Monkey_666

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 02:31:25 AM »

Just a little caveat, KM: the year of the rabbit doesn't really start until about the second week of February. The tiger owns January still.

What!? So I got pumped up for nothing?? No, I just gotta keep my spirits up until then. I'm like an the ram; strong, confident, and unwavering. Besides, it's not THAT long of a wait, right? Right!?

(^_^')

...I'm a friggin' MARSHMALLOW! Soft, squishy, and vulnerable!

(T-T)

...At least I'm still delicious...>.<

Well, it's not ALL bad, cuz Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded comes out on the 11th next month. Hope it keeps this Monkey through to the end, until the year comes where the spotlight will shine on him...

And the Tiger will be powerless to stop it...Better enjoy what little time you've got left, Kitty.
k9k

Dog, man's best friend....with benefits!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 03:22:40 AM »

*hugs fox* Happy winter pagan solistice time!

@Monkey, Mmm, soft squishy rabbit for the entire year *pulls out KY*

"It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office."
H. L. Mencken
Yukigo Kurosaki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 08:41:47 PM »

Yar! I'm a little late! Oh well. :3

I'm enjoying the xmas presents, a new laptop being the main one, now I can write to my heart's content wherever I am! I also got a new xbox 360 (old one was cactus) and it came with Forza Motorsports 3. Not generally into racing games but damn, what an awesome game.

Now I'll be going to my sister's house (laptop's coming with me) tomorrow through sunday... then it's back to school. What a drag.

Time is the best teacher; unfortunately, it has the habit of killing its pupils.
Reiter

is a writer, dammit!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 08:56:45 PM »

I envy your economy, Yukigo. Gifts like those - *multiple* ones - for Christmas... that's a dream in my area. Enjoy them for me! :3

Only presidents, editors and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial "we".
- attr. Mark Twain
King_Monkey_666

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 09:29:51 PM »

*hugs fox* Happy winter pagan solistice time!

@Monkey, Mmm, soft squishy rabbit for the entire year *pulls out KY*

(^_^')...Any reason for that bottle of KY in your hand there, buddy?
Yukigo Kurosaki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 11:58:25 PM »

I envy your economy, Yukigo. Gifts like those - *multiple* ones - for Christmas... that's a dream in my area. Enjoy them for me! :3

Will do!

Time is the best teacher; unfortunately, it has the habit of killing its pupils.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: