FurRag forums
July 20, 2017, 10:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Furry Videogames, anyone?  (Read 4288 times)
tbohn

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 04:30:18 PM »

Found another one! Bloody Roar! XD

And of all things, it was for the Gamecube. Why didn't I know about this when I still had one!? Now I'll never be able to find a copy!!! DX  Cry

Dude, I saw a copy a few years ago and didn't know what it was. I'll see if I can pick up a copy this summer.

Oh, and as far as Breath of Fire II goes, Rand (the huge Armadillo guy) and Katt are pretty B.A. in my opinion.
King_Monkey_666

This pic feels unfinished...REDO!!! XD

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 08:56:38 PM »

Found another one! Bloody Roar! XD

And of all things, it was for the Gamecube. Why didn't I know about this when I still had one!? Now I'll never be able to find a copy!!! DX  Cry

Dude, I saw a copy a few years ago and didn't know what it was. I'll see if I can pick up a copy this summer.

Oh, and as far as Breath of Fire II goes, Rand (the huge Armadillo guy) and Katt are pretty B.A. in my opinion.

Yeah, Katt's pretty cool. She's fast, and her attacks hit pretty hard. The only problem I have with her is her lack of AP. But I guess that's to be expected since she's not a magic user...

And then there's Rand. He's been pretty helpful so far, but sad to say, I only keep him around because of his anti poison and healing moves.

And finally, Bow...He told me he was good with magic, so I taught him Cure 2. I regret doing this cuz by the time I get to recruit him officially, he'll be at a lvl so low, he'll probably be dead by the time it's his turn to move
tbohn

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 06:01:56 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJNkJCz5uhs&feature=related

Just found this today. It looks great, but I have no idea how or where to purchase it! All of their listed websites don't have it! Looks like I have a little treasure hunting to do when I get to Japan...

that or just get lower morals...

Never mind. It came out a few years ago and became kinda popular. It's going to be an official arcade game, so apparently it's free now because it was a doujin! A どうじん (doujin) is an underground work that is done by a circle of artists. It can be a comic or video game. It's done more for fun and recognition than for profit. They can violate copywrites like mofos because it's such a big industry and amazing talent is born in doujin circles.

The main AncientCline/Monster site: http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/8105/

To download (don't worry, this guy's link is legit, not a virus, and totally legal because it's free now Wink): http://amit.dabydeen.com/m.html
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 06:13:21 PM by tbohn » Logged
King_Monkey_666

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 09:52:03 PM »

Nice find!

Apparently, it's from an ex-Capcom member. Sorta explains why it has a Street Fighter or BlazBlue kinda look to it.
tbohn

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 12:24:09 AM »

Nice find!

Apparently, it's from an ex-Capcom member. Sorta explains why it has a Street Fighter or BlazBlue kinda look to it.

Yep. It plays really well. Do take a look!
Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 04:44:37 AM »

I've had that game's demo for a while, and I've been watching the author's FA account too. Looks to me like the game's in development hell, though.

tbohn

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 05:01:26 PM »

I've had that game's demo for a while, and I've been watching the author's FA account too. Looks to me like the game's in development hell, though.

I didn't know that the one developer had an FA account. I'll have to watch! Thanks for pointing that out!
Jacky

Dabbler

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2011, 02:05:44 PM »

Hey, nice find ! This game is great! Very playable and runs smoothly. I love the characters. With this kind of game I usually expect "furry" characters to just be nekomimi, but nope, they're pretty much a furry as you can get. It's just a shame that everything is a little low-res.

I really hope this game hasn't died. Anyone know if he's still developing it? Did it ever hit the arcades? If this appeared on the PS3 for example I'd snap it up in an instant.
Erkhyan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 09:17:55 PM »

I was under the impression that the game has been made free because the project died. That's not 100% sure information, sure, but I'd heard rumors. Plus, last time I checked (in early 2010, I think), the plan had still been to release it commercially. And the developer hasn't been active on FA since late 2009...

Still, I have to say, the version I just downloaded today is much more well done than the 2-year-old demo I had until then. Well, for once, only 4 characters were playable in my version (wolf, lynx, dog and bat), and only the lynx had any voice acting (and as a matter of fact, I now think the wolf is the only character who was actually more interesting as a silent character...)

Now, if someone could please explain to me how to change the key bindings so I could enjoy the game more...

Jacky

Dabbler

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2011, 11:33:49 PM »

Latest I found was June last year, where it still seemed to be on for an arcade and PC release:

http://shoryuken.com/f2/monster-ancient-cline-149726/index9.html

I watched a few arcade location tests on youtube, but the quality of the vids isn't that good. Still, at least there's a chance it will appear on the PC.

I don't think the keybindings screen actually works. Seems like it's just there for show?

Oh, and this a touch OT but I just had to link to Chaos Code http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYmMkavy2Zg&feature=related
Japan, wtf? I'd love to play this!
King_Monkey_666

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2011, 02:35:15 AM »

(o.O)

*stares in shock*

Was that a...FRYING PAN!?! HELLZ YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!! XD

Man, forget Super Street Fighter 4! This game's got EVERYTHING!!! He's probably the only big fighter I'd ever happily use! And Hikaru Otagi's got some pretty stylish moves, too. And the tag-team Cait and Sith...ADORABLE!!! X3

...>.> Alright, that's enough fanboy screaming.
RimeScales
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2011, 10:33:34 PM »

Hi Hi. Nice to see a thread about vid games. Most avoid the topic like the plague.
Okies there is one game you haven't mentioned but includes most the chars you already have. Its Heros for the PlayStation[3] Move. A great game because you get to eyeball Sly in detail!!(He actual looks like he's got fur now!). Plus the whip is fun to use...
King_Monkey_666

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2011, 11:06:19 PM »

A mash-up of Playstation furries...Interesting.

Found another one. Doozy of a title:

Solatorobo Sore Kara Coda e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg5xtYkVzP4

Makes me mad that America won't be likely to get this anytime soon...>_<

And I should probably do this in Barrag, but I've gotta go soon, so...Welcome aboard, RimeScales!

*Extends hand, a grin on the Monkey's face.*
RimeScales
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 12:14:25 PM »

*Smiles back warmly and shakes the offered paw* Thanks. Hope to see you there sometime
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: