FurRag forums
August 18, 2017, 01:17:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warped Sayings!  (Read 1861 times)
Jack

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2011, 12:53:41 AM »

This thread is for posting common enough sayings that have been "warped" by the context, speaker, ar a slight modification.
Ex:

"My greatest hope is that my work can live on in the hearts of children everywhere."
            --Jenna May,
                      Parasitologist
Or mabey

"Black is the new white"
                         --James Gibley,
                               Black Supremist

So warp those Phrases!
k9k

Dog, man's best friend....with benefits!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 01:29:30 AM »

"There may be a basis in the case of some individuals, as perhaps when a male prostitute uses a condom, where this can be a first step in the direction of a moralization"
Pope Benedict

"Because I think every child star suffers through this period because you're not the cute and charming child that you were. You start to grow, and they want to keep you little forever."
Michael Jackson

"It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office."
H. L. Mencken
Wasd

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 02:48:22 AM »

“There are two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures; and the Dutch.”
King_Monkey_666

This pic feels unfinished...REDO!!! XD

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 04:11:03 AM »

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." - George Bush

Found some more by him. Not quite sayings, but they're funny nonetheless (nontheless?) meh. I can't spell:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" (Grammar fail! XD)

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." (Not really. I found some old baby pics of me "eating" cake...>.>)
k9k

Dog, man's best friend....with benefits!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 04:58:19 AM »

Those are called bushisms, truthfully, while he was in office, I kept hoping something went down in Nigeria just so I could hear him drop the N bomb by  accident.

"It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office."
H. L. Mencken
RimeScales
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 12:24:19 PM »

Dis thread has me giggling like a school girl...
Okies I think I saw this one on dA somewhere's so I don't hold any claim:
'If knowledge is power,
And power corrupts,
...Is school evil???'
The Ghost Tigress

Be nice or I'll sick my holy flying wombats on you

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 05:42:24 AM »

"A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until you take a bite." o.o

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.  ~William Wordsworth

Love is the only force strong enough to build entire kingdoms, yet gentle enough to heal the most pained of hearts.  Please, help me heal. ~L. Rosenburg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: