FurRag forums
August 18, 2017, 04:32:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: The idea mill  (Read 8012 times)
Lonely Wolf

Alone by choice

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2013, 06:58:32 PM »

Our little garret in the back alleys of the internet seems to go through spurts of activity followed by duldrums. It's the natural course of things. Activity in the Furry Writers Guild is just a trickle. Other sites that I visit are the same. In fact, we seem to be buzzing along in comparison. Daily life and it's inherent impediments can't be overcome. Still, I know there are ways we can improve.

Please consider this a place to express any ideas for increasing our usefulness and appeal.

I've noticed ideas passed around in other threads. Hopefully this will be a better venue. If you have ideas but don't want to voice them here, please let Altivo or me know privately. We want FurRag to remain relevant and vibrant. To do that, we need your input.

I'm starting this thread because Aflor sent me a good idea in an email. Fresh insights are welcome. Since his idea may take a couple of helping hands... erm, paws, I'll let him post it openly if he wants to.

There are a lot of moving parts and software limitations. Please don't be offended if the only response is "Sorry. That won't work." It's very difficult and labor intensive to explain all of the foibles in a forum like this.

Still, impractical ideas may spawn unexpected solutions.

We can make a facebook page! I would be a great way notifiy people!

"I cannot tell my story without going a long way back"
-Hermann Hesse
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2013, 08:11:52 PM »

Well, it's a way to notify people who are on facebook. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) not everyone is or will be on facebook.

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
Nights Angel

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2013, 03:49:09 AM »

i have a simple idea that could work. it's nothing big that one person need to focus on. but more to each member of furrag to take park in as a way to show both support and dedication to the site. we each share with friends and other furs about the site and let them join in their own time. then welcome new friends writers and readers alike. thank you

Think what you want. I might have a better idea
Lonely Wolf

Alone by choice

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2013, 06:47:30 PM »

i have a simple idea that could work. it's nothing big that one person need to focus on. but more to each member of furrag to take park in as a way to show both support and dedication to the site. we each share with friends and other furs about the site and let them join in their own time. then welcome new friends writers and readers alike. thank you
Great Idea!

"I cannot tell my story without going a long way back"
-Hermann Hesse
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: