FurRag forums
June 23, 2017, 12:14:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: You know you're a fur when...  (Read 4776 times)
AurumLutra

The Gold Otter

View Profile WWW
« on: August 26, 2011, 01:12:57 AM »

...You check Fur Affinity and SoFurry more often than you check Facebook or the fridge.
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 02:19:45 AM »

Nah. I have no use for Facebook, or SoFurry, and little for FA. But I'm definitely a fur.

You know you're a fur when you know what MFM, FC, AC, MFF, and EF are, and I don't mean electronics abbreviations.

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
AurumLutra

The Gold Otter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 04:35:52 AM »

Dunno MFM, but I know the rest. XD

You know you're a fur when you overhear your parents talk about their sex lives and shrug because you've SEEN worse.
Reiter

is a writer, dammit!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 02:55:13 PM »

Jeez, Louise. Let us not speak of what I may or may not have seen. XD

You know you're a fur when you sleep with your hands like paws. (Which I've been doing for like twenty years now Grin )

Only presidents, editors and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial "we".
- attr. Mark Twain
Jacky

Dabbler

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 03:24:47 PM »

Jeez, Louise. Let us not speak of what I may or may not have seen. XD

You know you're a fur when you sleep with your hands like paws. (Which I've been doing for like twenty years now Grin )

Hehe, do you chase rabbits in your dreams, too?

You know you're a furry when you buy stuff based solely on the fact that it has something to do with you favourite critter (types message in firefox and leans back in his fox coloured chair)
k9k

Dog, man's best friend....with benefits!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 03:39:05 PM »

You know your a fur when:
You wish your pet was anthromorphic.

"It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office."
H. L. Mencken
Altivo
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 04:24:22 PM »

Or not. I don't think I want the dogs or horses borrowing my clothes and leaving fur in the bathtub. But I'd be happy if they could communicate more clearly at times.

As for the sheep, I'm afraid even in plain English "Baaaaah" translates to "Baaaaah."  Tongue

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
Reiter

is a writer, dammit!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 04:47:01 PM »

Hehe, do you chase rabbits in your dreams, too?
If I did? Grin

You know you're a fur when you're covered in hair and people line their coats with you. #imsoclever

Only presidents, editors and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial "we".
- attr. Mark Twain
k9k

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 04:56:10 PM »

Or not. I don't think I want the dogs or horses borrowing my clothes and leaving fur in the bathtub. But I'd be happy if they could communicate more clearly at times.

As for the sheep, I'm afraid even in plain English "Baaaaah" translates to "Baaaaah."  Tongue
Who said anything about them wearing clothes? Grin

"It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office."
H. L. Mencken
AurumLutra

The Gold Otter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 10:24:00 PM »

You know you're a fur when you base your attractiveness to someone on their fursona... initially.
Altivo
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 11:19:01 PM »

Hmm. Now that one I don't think I've done. Though perhaps the opposite applies as well. I have been repelled by some fursonas.

-
Icky

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 06:10:59 AM »

Hrm.

You know you're a furry when you start noticing similarities between you and your 'sona species.

For example, I woke up this morning and realized I have a habit of nesting in my bed. Five pillows, three blankets and some stuffed animals are all perfectly arranged for me to sleep.

I suppose I have to have some sort of quote here?

"Proofread carefully to see if you any words out."
~Author Unknown
k9k

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 04:00:28 PM »

You know your a fur when you see the person behind the fursona and are disappointed

H. L. Mencken
Reiter

is a writer, dammit!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 04:21:59 PM »

You know you're a fur when you meet a cute guy and immediately think he'd look *much* better as a fox/wolf/tiger/husky/yote/lion/in bed.

- attr. Mark Twain
AurumLutra

The Gold Otter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 01:58:12 AM »

You know you're a fur when you secretly (or non-secretly) find some of your favorite old video game/cartoon characters sexy.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: