FurRag forums
June 23, 2017, 12:04:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Writer: Behemel Fatereaver  (Read 1651 times)
Behemel

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2012, 03:08:32 AM »

Hi there everyone,

I am Behemel. At least penname I chose to go here for my furry writing. I am pleased to be here. I was also a member of Sofurry and FA but lack of interests to writers in those sites I sought a site that appreciate furry literature. I hope i came to the right place.

Anyway I am interested in digging into the site and start posting my works I have written. But before I do that, I like to ask senior members, what areas of writing do most people post here? Yes my work has a strong adult content sometime, but I value plot as much as any other quality of writing. So I want to hear from you all. Where should I start? I hope you can give me a good push in the right direction for me to start sharing my work and what kinds of writing people here hope to see. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Behemel.
AurumLutra

The Gold Otter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 03:34:16 AM »

Heya, Behemel! Welcome the 'Rag! ^_^

To answer your question, FurRag is generally geared towards literary critique (as opposed to the quick commenting on SF and FA). As long as your story has good plot, or at least attempts to be so, I don't think too many will object to the adult content. Don't expect a lot of attention on here, since there are so few people compared to SF and FA, but if you snag a good review from someone, it's usually pretty detailed. If your story has enough to it to be worth reviewing, go ahead and post it! We're all about fostering the writing process. =3
Jacky

Dabbler

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 08:53:05 PM »

Hi Behemel,

Always glad to see more content in the Rag. Regarding where to start, I'd say you're already there. Write what you want to write, and if that involves adult themes then fine. There's a fair mix of genres in the archive.

Like Justin says, if it's a good story and you want some feedback, you can do worse than ask Smiley
Quinn Yellowfox
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 02:28:55 AM »

Welcome Behemel! It's been pretty quiet here lately. Thanks for joining in the community. All sorts of stories are welcome. If you have specific questions about technique, just ask.We're a friendly group. You'll find that there are a lot of opinions. See what works for you and keep plugging away.

And don't be afraid to share your opinions too.  Smiley

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." Roald Dahl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: