FurRag forums
June 26, 2017, 01:57:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Response to reviews not showing up  (Read 1446 times)
FrostByte

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2012, 05:10:57 AM »

Hey all,

Frost Byte here, I'm just having trouble responding to my reviews. I type up a response and submit it but then it doesn't show up  Huh There isn't an option to go back and edit so I can't respond to the reviewer. Is there anyway to fix this?
Quinn Yellowfox
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 12:58:35 AM »

Welcome to the forums FrostByte.

I was able to submit a response to a review without a problem. If you read a review and close it, I don't think you can add a response later or edit your response. The software has some wonky bits.

I went ahead and fixed things up for you. If you have more problems, let me know...

Quinn

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." Roald Dahl
FrostByte

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 09:28:03 PM »

I saw that you fixed my responses, Thanks!  Grin

I did some testing and found if I don't use the tinyMCE I can respond to reviews.
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 02:51:46 PM »

What browser are you using? TinyMCE works fine for me with Linux and Firefox.

One problem that people sometimes have is that their session doesn't hold. When logging in, be sure to check the box next to or under the password so you stay logged in. If you really don't want to stay always logged in (for instance, you are using a public computer in a school lab or a library) then be sure to manually log out when you are done.

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
FrostByte

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 01:37:25 AM »

I don't have a problem with unintensionally logging out but I am using Internet Explorer 8, maybe that's the reason.
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 10:09:45 AM »

I suppose that's a possibility. I use Linux so IE isn't in my normal repertoire. I'll test it when I get to a machine that has it available. IE8 has the ability to pretend it is IE6, though, and act compatibly with 6. Perhaps you should try that?

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: