FurRag forums
August 23, 2017, 02:24:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rainfurrest 2012  (Read 1792 times)
AurumLutra

The Gold Otter

View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2012, 02:00:39 AM »

Two months away from the amazing convention they call Rainfurrest! This year's theme is based on the Warehouse 13 TV show (never even heard of it) and is set at the Hilton Conference Center in Seatac, WA. I plan on being there but, as usual, I haven't the funding or time to stay at the hotel. I'll be commuting from my house merely 40 minutes away.

Hope to see some fellow 'Rag friends there! I didn't run into any of you last year and it made me sad ottragon...
Quinn Yellowfox
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 05:07:44 AM »

I won't be at RainFurrest. :-(

I will be at The Midwest Furfest (with my mate, Dreamsong) this November and I hope to go to FurtherConfusion in January again.

We are planning a special trip to a furfest outside the US as a special trip, but I won't talk about that here...at least not yet. *Toothy fox smile*

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." Roald Dahl
AurumLutra

The Gold Otter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 06:35:09 PM »

Welp, now I'm officially registered and paid for. Can't wait to party in the northwest! ^_^
Sasya

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 08:17:38 AM »

Hah!  I made a last minute decision to fly myself up there in a gorgeous Beech V35A.  Should be arriving in Renton on Friday night and staying in the main hotel.

Iffen anyone wants to yap, let me know.  ^.^  I may spend a big chunk of time there chilling out and finishing the epilogue to Theta. (my storeh)

~Foxy

<3 <3 <3
AurumLutra

The Gold Otter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 08:34:44 AM »

Unfortunately, finances prevent me from being able to go at the last minute. I'm STILL completely and utterly broke, so I'm glad I didn't go. Hope the folks that went had a good time, though! ^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: