FurRag forums
June 25, 2017, 01:42:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 1216 times)
AurumLutra

The Gold Otter

View Profile WWW
« on: November 22, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »

Happy Turkey Day, all you crazy furry authors out there! How are you spending/did you spend your Thanksgiving weekend? =3
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 11:43:43 AM »

It was all kinda disrupted by illness in my mate's family, but the turkey was thawed so I made the whole big dinner anyway. With just two of us to eat it (and he's going to be back and forth to his mom's half the time for a week or two) I reckon I won't have to cook much for a while. Even the dogs may get sick of turkey.

Still the weather is at least decent and I get five days off work so it's not bad overall. How's the new job going? You did say you found one, right?

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
Quinn Yellowfox
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 02:36:46 AM »

I had two thanksgivings this year. One was in Chicago with my mate and family.  We got to go to the Midwest Furfest and met with lot's of frientd there too, even met several writer furs and hope they join us here at FurRag. The real Turkeyday was spent at my writing mentor's house in Phoenix.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." Roald Dahl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: