FurRag forums
June 23, 2017, 12:08:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Salutations, fellow word smiths!  (Read 1540 times)
illiterateoranges

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2013, 10:18:28 PM »

Greetings, my fellow writemasons, I am IlliterateOranges!  I am a passionate fan of both furries and good writing, so I felt it only natural to come and join Furrag!  I am an aspiring writer like most of you, I imagine, who loves fantasy most, but will read just about anything if its interesting!

As for my own work, its going to be a fantasy piece entitled "A King's Sorrow." I've already written a first chapter and prologue, although they are still in need of revisions..  But soon, you can all indulge in my, hopefully, epic story!

As for who I am, my name is Jonathan, and I live in Utah, U.S.A., and have been here ever since I was born!  I'm currently 19, with my 20th birthday in April.  I'm a student who's working on a degree in computer science, but I would like to study creative writing in my spare time.
Don Karnage

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 12:59:32 PM »

Welcome to the world of words  Grin

Is the stories you're working on your first?

illiterateoranges

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 08:22:28 PM »

Well, it is and isn't my first!  I've had three others before this one, all ending in failure before a chapter 2 even happened.  So this is the first one that I've had some success with!
Jacky

Dabbler

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 12:43:37 AM »

Hi and welcome, o fruit of written-word incomprehension. As always I can promise I will read. Not necessarily comment, which I know is what every author wants, but that depends on if I think I can help. In any case I hope to see you work Smiley
Quinn Yellowfox
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 02:26:46 AM »

Thanks for joining FurRag. Sorry it's been quiet lately. Things seem to wax and wane somewhat. Fresh perspectives and new members are cherished. 

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." Roald Dahl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: