FurRag forums
August 18, 2017, 04:32:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stories  (Read 1325 times)
Don Karnage

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2013, 08:54:33 PM »

Hello, I would like to read some of the stories, but I don't seem them. Maybe they are not post yet or is that I don't know who FurRag work. Huh
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 01:52:00 AM »

There are two parts to our web site. This is the discussion forum, forum.furrag.com. The actual story archive is at www.furrag.com, and that is where you can read or post stories and longer pieces.

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
Don Karnage

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 02:13:57 AM »

I know, I have view some stories that seem interesting, but I don't see them or just what seem to be only one page.

I might not know where or how to view them.  Huh
Altivo
Administrator

Wandering about distractedly...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 08:29:30 PM »

When you click on the title of a story, you get a summary page. There is a box with information about the story, including the author's summary if they provided one, and various other information. Below the box, there is a list of chapters if the story has multiple chapters, or perhaps the titles of chapters depending on how the author submitted the pieces. (Or if the story has only a single unit, you will see either a single title or the words "Chapter 1.")

Each of those chapter numbers or titles is a link to the actual text. Click on the one you wish to read, usually the first one. Once you are in there, read to the bottom (you'll probably have to scroll down) and then there are additional links to take you to the next or previous chapter.

-
“Don't be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.” ― Arthur Miller
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: